Hello from England.

Gerryatrick

I have been taking photos for more years than I care to remember. I use Panasonic Lumix gear and was a member of the Lumix-UK site until it closed down. I then joined the Lumix-Germany site and guess what, that closed down as well. I hope I won't put a curse on this site, fingers crossed. My main interest is Nature and Wildlife.

A verry warm welcome to the worldbest forum.d-pixx.de 👍
Try and have fun all the time here
We are some times a little bit naughty, but never evil 😉
Maybe you have to use a translator from time to time .... who knows 🤷‍♂️
Funny times

A warm welcome to a slightly different photo forum - pictures are usually looked at here very lovingly but also very thoroughly. ;)
Nice to see another photographer for wildlife and nature photos here:giggle:

Hello Gerry.

A warm welcome from d-pixx foto headquarters. Many greetings to England. Feel at home and don't be surprised if we crop, rotate and stamp elements out of photos. That's just the way we are ...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Welcome here Gerry. Where in England are you from ?
By the way, theres a map somewhere in this forum, where all members are marked at their place of residence. If its intresting.
Cheers, Daniel.

Hello Gerry,
Welcome to the forum of friendly photo friends.
Do you live in England or Scotland? There's a photographer by your name in Dollar, Scotland.
I once lived and worked in Edinburgh for half a year (but that was a few years ago). I have also traveled the English south coast several times. In short, I'm a big Great Britain fan and I'm excited to see your photos

Hello Gerry,
Welcome to the forum of friendly photo friends.
Do you live in England or Scotland? There's a photographer by your name in Dollar, Scotland.
I once lived and worked in Edinburgh for half a year (but that was a few years ago). I have also traveled the English south coast several times. In short, I'm a big Great Britain fan and I'm excited to see your photos
Hello Helmut, I live in England, about 40 km north of London. I'm glad you like my country.

Hallo Gerry
Ein herzliches Willkommen auch von mir!
I also speak a little bit english , unn an gonzer Oimer full(auf hochdeutsch ...und ein ganzer Eimer voll) 😁

Oben